Autore Topic: Nuova Mini-Z Scaler Jimny di Kyosho  (Letto 6339 volte)

Offline Nikka93

• Vecchia leva di MT.it
  • Monster V.I.P
    • www.f1ita.it
  • I miei modelli: Xray X1 '18 | Tamiya TRF102 | Tamiya F104 X1 | Yokomo YD2
Nuova Mini-Z Scaler Jimny di Kyosho
« il: 03 Febbraio 2020, 18:27:22 »
Come sapete questo weekend si è svolta la fiera di Norimberga e Kyosho sulla scia del successo del Jimny reale ha rilasciato la MiniZ da off-road con carrozzeria del Suzuki Jimny e del 4Runner di Toyota

Altre info sul sito:
https://rc.kyosho.com/ja/miniz4x4-jimny/

Vi cito RedRC

Citazione
During this week’s 2020 Nuremberg International Toy Fair Kyosho have unveiled their all-new Mini-Z Suzuki Jimny Sierra and Toyota 4Runner ReadySet mini-size trail trucks. The combination of the highly-detailed bodies and a completely new 4×4 chassis design makes for a whole new level of mini-size rock crawling. The chassis with ladder frame and multi-link rigid-axle suspension commonly used in popular 1/10th scale off-road models, is condensed into Mini-Z size for huge articulation and performance. The chassis incorporates a ladder frame design with steel vertical plates, in combination with various moulded parts, to deliver the ultimate balance of rigidity and flex for superior performance and durability. Solid front and rear axles feature links with steel rods and captured rod ends. Ring and pinion gears, in addition to other gears and components, feature metal construction to withstand the heavy loads under the toughest driving conditions. The upper A-arms and lower links that connect the front and rear axles to the chassis, feature strong steel links and captured ball ends – an ideal design for strength, maximum range of motion, and smooth operation. In addition, the wheelbase can be changed to 110 or 120mm by changing the length of the spacer on the upper A-link.

The newly designed shock absorbers sport 360-degree spring retainers, which means they can’t be lost on the trail and the springs are more likely to re-seat when the suspension settles after hard impacts or operating at the extreme limits of the suspension. The spring retainers simply cannot come loose. The front axle features ideal Ackermann geometry. Combined with the advanced design of the axle housing and the other steering components, this 4×4 features the tightest turning radius in Mini-Z history. The chassis is rounded out by tyres and wheels that are specific to each model. The 1/18th scale Jimny features BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 tyres mounted on Suzuki factory-replica wheels with an aluminium-like silver finish while the 1/24th scale 4Runner features a scale reproduction of Toyo Tire’s export brand “Nitto Ridge Grappler” tyres mounted on custom wheels. As for the body shells, the Jimny Sierra is available in Kinetic Yellow or Jungle Green while the 4Runner comes in Metallic Red or Dark Gray Metallic. Both ready-to-run trucks are available from mid-March.

Qualche altra foto sempre nell' articolo di RedRC:
https://www.redrc.net/2020/01/kyosho-mini-z-4x4-jimny-4runner-readysets/

Offline allanonbar

• Super Monster
  • Sponsored by...my wallet!!!
Re:Nuova Mini-Z Scaler Jimny di Kyosho
« Risposta #1 il: 05 Febbraio 2020, 01:49:18 »
Il Suzukino mi piace un sacchissimo  ::clap::

Offline Monster+Drift

• My LOSI 8TH = My Girlfriend; My Mugen = My Wife!!
  • HMSE
  • Monster V.I.P
  • Staff Roma Racing
« Risposta #2 il: 05 Febbraio 2020, 16:11:06 »
Troppo forte.. così piccina si infila dappertutto!!!

Offline Nikka93

• Vecchia leva di MT.it
  • Monster V.I.P
    • www.f1ita.it
  • I miei modelli: Xray X1 '18 | Tamiya TRF102 | Tamiya F104 X1 | Yokomo YD2
« Risposta #3 il: 05 Febbraio 2020, 16:36:36 »
"Outdoor" non so quanto possa funzionare, però è veramente carina

Offline Badlucifer

• Il tempo ha sempre dato tutte le risposte...... anche quelle a voi scomode
  • Amministratore
  • Monster V.I.P
  • I miei modelli: Troppi e in continua evoluzione!!
« Risposta #4 il: 05 Febbraio 2020, 21:30:38 »
Sto sbavando per il 4runner
Whatsupp e Facebook sono la ROVINA del modellismo ma sono una miniera d'oro per i trafficoni i cantinari e i truffatori

Offline Cebrox

• HMSE
  • Monster V.I.P
  • I miei modelli: Traxxas E-Maxx Traxxas Summit Traxxas Stampede?
« Risposta #5 il: 05 Febbraio 2020, 23:18:12 »
Sto sbavando per il 4runner

Pure io... Chissa il prezzo.

Cebrox

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal